Friday, August 6, 2010

my very *FIRST* time

I've never been a great writer but I loved the idea of blogging. I think its a great way to share my aspirations, beliefs, interests, & journeys! I wanted to write a blog a couple months ago but never got around to it....But my BFFOH(Best Friend Forever of Husband), also known as Grace, sparked my interest of writing a blog again. I've toyed with the idea of it for a while but she & my sister(Nikki) liked the idea so here it is...my very first blog...

Coffee.Coffee.Coffee...We have a love/hate relationship. Every now and then I'll enjoy a nice hot cup of joe and it'll make me feel all warm and cozy but then I get to thinking of all the horrible calories and carbs in it and almost loose that lovely buzz that it gave me! My favorite is a *Carmel Mocha Frappuccino* from the One and Only Starbucks but that thing has like over 500 cals! I mean, whoa, thats like more calories than I eat at lunch! Me and my Frapp would love to spend more time with each other but I dont think my hips would like me if we did. Hopefully my java and I will reach some sort of agreement here pretty soon because I'd like to have it in my life more aften teehehe :]



Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment